0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. The WHO recently declared this chemical found in Monsanto's Round Up herbicide to be a possible carcinogen.
- 2. This acid remedy is made chiefly from butter. It has profuse offensive foot perspiration of the feet.
- 3. This lac remedy has shining, glazed appearance of diphtheritic deposits, chancres and ulcers.
- 4. This very cold remedy has the symptom, thinking of her complaints ameliorates mental symptoms.
- 5. Drinking even small quantities of water increases pain in the bladder, is a symptom of this cystitis remedy.
- 6. This plant remedy often used for injury to the breast, has the symptom, dreads being alone, yet avoids society.
- 7. Kidney or Gall bladder pain that radiates from one point. Worse from motion. Burning pain at end of urination. The likely remedy?
- 8. In cystitis, ths remedy has burning pain when not urinating. Feels like bladder didn't empty. Worse after intercourse, after anger.
- 9. Dr. Andrew _________ had his medical license revoked in the UK for asserting that vaccines can tirgger autism.
- 10. Dr. Hering remarked that Iodum cured black-eyed patients, while Brom. suited ______eyed patients.
- 11. Extreme jealousy, suspicion, thinks people are trying to trick him. In psycosis, this remedy has jealousy, suspicion,wants to kill, exposes himself, thinks he's posessed.by the devil.
- 12. Dulcamara symptoms are generally come on during this type of weather.
- 13. The title of a new documentary film that exposes the cover up about the link between vaccines and autism.
- 14. The remedy Cenchris Contortrix is made from this type of snake.
- 15. Asthma attack with spasmodic vomiting after the attack. Face blue with spasms starting in hands and feet. The likely remedy?
- 16. Inflammation of the bone beneath a tooth extraction site is called Dry Socket. The top remedy?
- 17. This animal remedy may be useful after being bitten by a Black Widow spider, or during Angina.
- 18. Asthmatic symptoms begins after meals or in the morning. Over sensitive to noise, light odors, chilly. Irritable. The remedy?
- 19. This acute remedy may be useful in preventing hypothermia.
- 20. This plant remedy experiences aggravation after eating bacon.
- 21. This nosode may be of service in preventing measles.
- 22. Made frm the Daisy, this remedy is useful for injuries to deeper tissues.
- 23. An excessive localized enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall.
- 24. This Puff Ball fungi is sometimes indicated for children who stammer.
- 25. This remedy has colic that is worse by pressure and by doubling up, but better by standing erect and by moving about.