- 1. A remedy made from roasted sponge is associated with this type of cough sound.
- 2. The coronal suture is found in this part of the body.
- 3. This remedy has colic pains better from bending backwards.
- 4. This remedy is chilly, gets fixed ideas, doesn't like to be tested and has shy stools.
- 5. Ipecacuahna has nausea not relieved by vomiting and the tongue is best described as ------------.
- 6. Borrelia burgdorferi is a nosode used to treat this disease.
- 7. Hepar sulph will promote suppuration if used : High? or Low?
- 8. Cystitis after intercourse, catheterization or anger suggests this remedy.
- 9. Sanguinaria favors this side of the body.
- 10. He wrote the famous book, Lectures on Homoeopathic Philosophy.
- 11. Lac felinum, Lac caninum and Thyroidinum all belong to this class of remedies.
- 12. Sensation, Location, ------------?
- 13. The symptoms of Pareira brava are largely: respiratory? urinary? cardiac?
- 14. Which of these is NOT a Halogen : Fluorine, Carbon, Chlorine, Bromine, Iodine
- 15. Koplic spots (white spots inside the mouth) is a characteristic sign of this childhood disease.
- 16. This allopathic non-prescription drug has been associated with Reyes' syndrome when used during viral diseases.
- 17. One word describes the relationship between these remedy pairs: Phos/Causticum Merc/Silica Rhus/Apis
- 18. What to give this appendicitis patient? Worse touch, light ,noise. Better on back with knees drawn up. Face red. Delirious.
- 19. Sticta is an important remedy for colds that are : ascending? descending?
- 20. Aversion to meat and boiled food are best associated with this miasm.
- 21. His Guiding Symptoms took up ten volumes.
- 22. Chldren needing Mag carb are worse from this common drink.
- 23. Cadmium sulph is an important remedy for the side effects of this allopathic treatment.
- 24. Which of these is not in the class Arachnida: Latrodectus m, Theridon, Mephitis, Tarentula.
- 25. Nosode of smallpox
- 26. A top remedy for scratched cornea.
- 27. Aurum met and Mercurius corrosivus are most often associated with this miasm.