0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Treating a patient with a pootentized version of drug or toxin that was the cause of illness is referred to as _________.
- 2. Remedy from Oatstraw, used for insomnia, nervous exhaustion, bad effects of drug addiction.
- 3. The number of wives Constantine Hering had during his life.
- 4. This nosode is indicated if : lack of reaction, prostration after acute disease, despair of recovery, offensive discharges.
- 5. Itching in nose, throat and palate cause the patient needing this remedy to rub his tongue constantly over his palate.
- 6. This remedy has been proven effective in thousands of people as a prophylactic for poliomyelitis.
- 7. Hahnemann's 50 millesimal potencies are generally referred to as ____.
- 8. This remedy has hayfever with much sneeziing. Chilly, craves warm drinks. It's also used for some worm conditions.
- 9. Sepia is the chronic remedy of this plant based polychrest.
- 10. Silica is the chronic remedy of this plant based remedy.
- 11. Nausea with clean tongue, thirstless, ailments from suppresed anger, suggests this remedy.
- 12. This remedy is the vegetable analogue of Mercury
- 13. Silica is often used for ailments caused by suppressed sweat on these organs.
- 14. Dry skin, cracking of tips of fingers, worse in winter, seasickness, aversion to meat, suggests this remedy.
- 15. Morbillinum has been used as a prophylactic for this childhood disease.
- 16. Rhus Tox is to Apis as Mecurius is to this mineral remedy.
- 17. The principal indication calling for Mag phos in neurlagia is relief from _______ application. lief from warm applications.
- 18. Sulph - Cal and Lyc follow well in that sequence, as Ignatia, Nat mur and _______ follow each other.
- 19. Author of Synoptic Key of the Materia Medica and also added to Boenninghausen's M.M. Dr. Cyrus Maxwell ______.
- 20. This American Homeopath has a blog on the Huffington Post. Dana _______.
- 21. Viburnam has a special affinity for this female organ.
- 22. Famous German homeopath 1812-1888. Emigrated to the U.S. Adolphe ______.
- 23. Cardus, Chelidonium, Chionanthus, Cinchona, Leptandra and Taraxacum have a special affinity for this organ.
- Time: by Mark on 2016-05-12
- Time: 0:03:49 by ngbadiger on 2015-03-08
- Time: 0:04:03 by Jana Ohankova on 2015-03-01
- Time: 0:05:27 by Prasanth C Reynold on 2015-03-05
- Time: 0:09:00 by Gordana Jujic on 2015-07-03
- Time: 0:11:21 by kurinji on 2015-03-17
- Time: 0:13:57 by waqar shaikh on 2015-03-12
- Time: 0:15:55 by Roberta Young on 2015-02-18
- Time: 0:16:55 by Gordana Jujic on 2015-07-03
- Time: 0:21:50 by amal fouad on 2015-05-06