- 1. This acid remedy has splinter-like pain. Irritable, hateful.
- 2. This kali remedy has pain in small spots that could be covered with a thumb. Chilly.
- 3. This metal remedy has water vomited as soon as it reaches the stomach. Craves cold drinks. Atomic number 83.
- 4. This remedy has cancer, gradual paralysis, ailments from celibacy.
- 5. Number of homeopathic medical schools in the U.S.
- 6. Bary. m., Crotalus, Lach and Phos are some of the remedies having elongation of this projection from the soft palate.
- 7. This remedy is indicated when a puncture wound feels cool to the touch butis worse from heat.
- 8. Seasickness remedy indicated when nausea is worse from motion, accompanied by vertigo when patient raises his eyes.
- 9. In SRP symptoms, R refers to this kind of symptom.
- 10. Four letter acronym for behavioral problem in children often treated with Carc, Hyos, Med, Stram, Tub, Tarent or Verat.
- 11. This mineral remedy used for chronic lead poisoning is better for damp, wet weather.
- 12. This common remedy is inimical to Arg n., Caust, Cocc. i, Ign, Lact ac, Canth and Ast.r.
- 13. He was reinterrred in Pere Lachese cemetary in 1898.
- 14. Weakened by age, loss of love of life and desire to be alone suggest this aquatic mammal remedy.
- 15. Hard, ringing, metallic cough, worse from deep breathing, with a sensation of weakness. Better warm drinks. A porifera.
- 16. What C potency would you have if you had a dilution ratio of 1 to 1,000,000? (Spell the number)
- 17. Important remedy in Inflamed prostate when semen feels hot. Aversin to sympathy.
- 18. Croton tig, Ammonium carb, Grindelia, Ledum and Graphites all antidote this type of poisoning.
- 19. This remedy has nausea at the thought of food. Even the mention of food triggers vomiting. Colchicum.
- 20. Dr. H.L. Chitkara is is known for his materia medica of this.
- 21. A term meaning disease produced by medical treatment.
- 22. This remedy from Spurge Olive, has thick, hard, scabby and crusty eruptions.
- 23. This plant remedy is better from warmth and bending double. Ailments from suppressed anger.
- 24. This creepy crawly asthma remedy has suffocation from great accumulation of mucus.
- 25. This polychrest animal remedy produces yellowish-brown spots with itching. Often useful for ringworm. redness and rawness. It is especially a remedy for ring- worms.
- 26. This remedy is useful for urticaria caused by eating shell fish.
- 27. This acid remedy answers in monosyllables out of sheer exhaustion.
- 28. He calculated the number of atoms in a gram atom or the number of molecules in a gram mole of any substance.
- 29. This remedyi has visions of animals approaching him from every corner. He tries to escape. Bright red face.
- 30. This plant remedy is know for its action on the spleen.