0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Hantavirus is most often carried by this member of the order Rodentia.
- 2. This remedy ia member of the Ranunculaceae family. It is worse from warmth, desires open air and is generally thirstless.
- 3. There are two types of hernia, inguinal and _________.
- 4. Delirium remedy with obscene talk, gestures and foolish laughter.
- 5. A diaper rash that is dry, red and scaly may need this elemental remedy.
- 6. The tincture of this plant plant of the family fabaceae, stimulates appetite and improves nultrition after illness.
- 7. Sticta is a member of this family of remedies.
- 8. Ignatia is inimical to this plant remedy often used in nausea.
- 9. Meningitis often produces a characteristic stiffness in this part of the body.
- 10. Conium is inimical to this nosode.
- 11. The English name for the familly of remedies that includes Mandragora, Belladonna, Capsicum and Stramonium.l belong to this family of remedies.
- 12. This remedy, made from a snake indigenous to North America, fits many symptoms of Ebola.
- 13. This remedy should never follow phosphorus.
- 14. Often useful in mastitis, Kent called this remedy the vegetable mercury. Worse cold, damp. Pain radiates to whole body.
- 15. Cystitis with pain in thighs during urination, bright red sediment, thick mucus in urine. The remedy?
- 16. Camphora is inimical to this plant remedy often used in injury..
- 17. This mineral remedy is inimical to mercurius.
- 18. Bell and Lach are both inimical to this worse from dampness remedy.
- 19. This nosode has been successfully used to prevent smallpox.
- 20. This remedy is inimical to both Bryonia and Baryta carb.
- 21. Ranunculus b.is inimical to this suppressed anger remedy.
- 22. A plant remedy used in Parkinson's with excessive trembling and weakness, difficulty swallowing, staggering gait.
- 23. Phosphorus is inimical to this insect remedy.
- 24. Fecal impaction with constant ineffectual urging. Prior to the impaction, the stools were hard black balls. The remedy?
- 25. Acid remedy often useful for post-influenza weakness. Craves fruits, blue circles around eyes.
- 26. Cinchona is inimical to this puncture wound remedy.
- 27. Nux and Zincum are both inimical to this plant remedy often used in teething pain.
- 28. Remedy for Bruxism associated with threadworms.
- 29. Apis is inimical to this restless remedy.
- Time: by fiiuarvahjq on 2015-10-27
- Time: by fern84eqmcijlw on 2015-02-04
- Time: by rondollerygryl on 2015-01-18
- Time: by ciarapoppyurdp on 2015-01-18
- Time: by silkei51vjprpn on 2015-01-17
- Time: by Yvonne on 2014-09-18
- Time: 0:06:24 by Jana Ohankova on 2015-01-05
- Time: 0:10:14 by Anurag Mittal on 2014-08-22
- Time: 0:10:54 by ngbadiger on 2014-11-03
- Time: 0:33:11 by saranya m on 2014-08-21