0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This arachnida has use in heart attacks with sharp heart pains extending to shoulders and fingers with numbness.
- 2. This nosode has fear of water during hydrophobia.
- 3. This remedy made from berries is a heart tonic that is used in tincture form.
- 4. Hatred of children is found in Anac, Lyc, Mus-m, Nux v. and this haughty metal remedy.
- 5. This lac remedy has use for faulty nutrition, carsickness and throbbing headache better from bandaging the head tightly.
- 6. The children who needs these remedies all have an aversion to this hygienic activity. AM-C, ANT-C, PSOR, SULPH
- 7. This metal remedy has, talking causes weak feeling in throat and chest and pains come and go gradually. Used to make bronze..
- 8. Bburning heat at night without thirst in found only in Arsenicum and this insect remedy.
- 9. If a child kept changing its mind you might find that in Kent's repertory under this C word.
- 10. Ammonium carbonicum is incompatible with this snake remedy.
- 11. Boericke describes this plant remedy as indicated for people who are thin, withered and full of gas. Agg 4-8 pm
- 12. Blatta orientalis is often indicated in this respiratory ailment.
- 13. This gas is exhaled by plants. Atomic weight 16.
- 14. If you wanted to find INDECISION in Kent's repertory you might look under this word.
- 15. This chilly, irritable, constipated remedy desires spices and is also worse from them.
- 16. This metal remedy (atomic no 26) is three points for desiring tomato.
- 17. This remedy of the Plametto family is important in prostate problems.
- 18. Fear of birds is intense in this Kali remedy.
- 19. This indecisive plant remedy desires both hardboiled and softboiled eggs.
- 20. Cinchona is incompatible with this plant remedy often used in cardiac cases.
- 21. This acid remedy craves flruits, has ailments from disappointed love.
- 22. Lachesis in inimical to this nosode.
- 23. The Dulcamara patient is aggravated when the weather is cold and _______.
- Time: 0:12:49 by Dr Sudha Nambisan on 2017-05-18