0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Famous homeopath who was born around midnight on April 10, 1776.
- 2. The remedy Castoreum is made from the secretions of the preputial sacs of this animal.
- 3. Aurum metallicum is most closely associated with this miasm.
- 4. In 1821 this medical student was asked to write a book criticizing Homoeopathy. This student became a homeopath.
- 5. This plant remedy is worse ascending to high altitude.
- 6. This mineral remedy tends to be very sympathetic and has fear of accidents happening to her friends.
- 7. This plant remedy has the modality, better from bending backward.
- 8. This remedy has the delusion that his body parts are scattered about bed, and he tries to get the pieces together.
- 9. Like Arnica, this remedy has fear of being approached, lest she be touched. It's a remedy often called for in dehydration.
- 10. This light metal remedy has fear of wettng the bed.
- 11. This remedy is sensitive to draft, cold and touch. Useful in local inflammations. It also has fear of bees.
- 12. Frageria vessica has been used for urticaria triggered by eating tihis fruit.
- 13. This remedy has the delusion that his body parts are delicate.
- 14. In 1775, Hahnemann at 20 years old, left home to study in this city.
- 15. The creature from which the remedy Cimex is made.
- 16. The epigastric regiion is located above the umbilical region. This region is located below the umbilical region.
- 17. This snake remedy has the delusion that his body is disintegrating.
- 18. The caudate nucleus is located in this organ.
- 19. This remedy has the delusion that animals are devouring him.
- 20. The fovea centralis has the highest density of these photoreceptors in the eye.
- 21. Anxious and restless, this metalloid remedy has fear of death during migraine.
- 22. The the first Homoeopathic Society in the U.S. was founded in this U.S. city.
- 23. This plant remedy is useful for scratched cornea, burns, promoting healthy granulations in wounds.
- 24. This plant remedy is often effective for ganglion of the wrist. Useful also in eyestrain.
- 25. Commom name for cerumen